Can I copy and try to publish a map that was previously disabled under a new code?

Hello, I recently had a map rejected for publishing due to some assets that went against the guidelines. I initially didn’t realize they were not allowed but no problem I was going to fix them. However, when I tried to go in and remove them the map was DISABLED. I contacted support and waited days without a response. I then made a post asking for advice and still got nowhere. SO rather than spend weeks attempting to recover the disabled map. I was wondering if it is allowed to migrate the assets from the disabled map into a new island and submitting the map again under a new island code. ALL of the disallowed assets are removed, and I believe the map should be within all guidelines now.

Yes I’m fairly sure it’s allowed, I remember a post that this is what support actually advised to do.

The migration does have problems with landscape, it will migrate the landscape visuals OK, but if your using streaming, it doesn’t seem to work the same and has a higher memory use than before.
Optionally Save the heightmap from the disabled map.
Maybe the copy gizmo will save data between loading up different maps too.

Yeah, I didn’t have any problems migrating since I don’t gave much landscape in this map. thank you for answering my question :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.