Can I change on the structure variables in one blueprint and pick it up in a another blueprint?

If you want to be able to see a variable ( structure or otherwise ) in a variety of places, keep it in the game instance. You can see the GI from almost anywhere.

Remember to tell your project to use your game instance:

For a while I have searched alot after datatables and tables that could be writeable and changed, I saw that datatables could`nt be changed from a blueprint, I then found the structure and I found out that it could be writablw

I have seen examples where they are only changing the structure locally in a only blueprint and I wondered if I could change the value in one blueprint and see it in a another blueprint

I am now trying to change the structure value in a character blueprint and trying to pick it up in a Animation Blueprint, currently it dosent work

I think its caused because it cant reach the structure

Can someone please help me?

To elaborate on this: Blueprints have a funky way of passing USTRUCTS around which involves making a lot of copies. When you create a structure in one blueprint and pass it to another, you have no guarantee that you got the same copy that you created (actually you’re basically guaranteed that it’s a new copy). For this reason you have to centralize structure manipulation in some place globally accessible like the game instance.

Can you show an example of using structure inside of a game instance?

I found this node when I worked and it seems like its connecting to the other blueprint