Can I add CameraBlockingVolume to my third person character to prevent hideous clipping of my camera inside my character? I want my character to be impenetrable

I don’t know why this seems to be so difficult for me. All I want is for the camera to respect boundaries. I am making a third person game. I want the camera to not clip through the floor, or walls, or my character. I just want it to not clip anything. I seem to have figured out how to prevent it from clipping through walls and floors but no matter what I do it still just clips right into the middle of my character when it collides with a wall or floor and it just looks so awful.

What do I have to do to make my character impenetrable? Am I able to add a CameraBlockingVolume to the character itself so the camera will stop shoving itself into the middle of my character every time it collides with something? I’m real tired of this. It sounds so easy to do but apparently it is not.

In fact, what I would really like is for the camera to never get closer to my character than a certain distance. Is that something I can specify? I want it to just stop sliding up the spring arm before it ever collides with my character and I would like my character to mostly if not entirely be in frame. Can this be done? Thanks.