Can Epic Game Store Achievements Have Custom Locked Icons?

When making Epic Online Services achievements, I specified a “locked” and “unlocked” icon for each. Looking at the developer portal I can see that my custom locked icons are being used.

After importing them to Epic Game Store achievements, I can see that everything copied over except my custom icons. The locked icons all appear to be faded versions of the unlocked icons.

Is it expected that locked icons in the Epic Game Store achievements all use the same locked filter, and ignore the custom icons I’ve configured?

At this moment, the game I have configured these icons for is not live. Both the Dev Deployment and Staging Deployment view of the Epic Game Store tab show the faded icon. I tried re-importing the same exported achievements, and while the downloaded exported achievements list contained my correctly named Locked icons, and the configuration points to them in the same way the template suggests it should, and the Epic Online Services view showed that the locked icons are being used, it still doesn’t use these icons when the achievement was re-linked to the Epic Game Store.

Perhaps the Locked Icon column is not actually representative of the icon that will be used on the store when I push to live?

Hey there, we apologize for the delayed response. I wanted to check in to see if you are still having issues with this, if so, please let us know, if it’s resolved feel free to disregard.