Can Blueprints be used to add turbulent acceleration to particles?

I’m making a cloud of mesh particles. Basically, I want a nice random motion that I’d get from GPU Particles and a Local Vector Field. But I need it on a CPU cloud to be able to use my mesh particles. The Orbit module gets me close, but doesn’t seem to work correctly with alignment along velocity.

I come from a CG background, using Softimage. With Softimage, which operates very similarly to Blueprints, I could make a per-particle randomized vector property which I could use as a force on my particles. This property would be different for each particle, and would evolve over time.

I’m trying to do something similar with Blueprints, but I seem to be missing a key piece of it. If I create an Acceleration property and use Blueprints to drive it with a random vector, it gives me a nice random spread but doesn’t update over time (as Acceleration is a one-time spawn property). If I use an Acceleration/Life property instead, it updates nicely over time but all the particles do exactly the same thing.

So is it possible to use Blueprints to drive particles with unique values per-particle?

Thanks!