Can anyone help me solve this problem for marketplace content?

Epic game sent me a message on my email and said this

We’ve completed initial review of your product (#######) and there are some concerns that must be addressed before we can proceed. A project consisting of its Content folder, Config folder, and uproject file needs to be included in your pack. Also, please include a demo map showing the functionality of your blueprints. Please refer to the PDF attached to this email for further details.

Your product now has a status of CHANGES NEEDED. Please take the following steps to submit changes to your product and put it back into a status of PENDING APPROVAL:

1. Find and open this product in the Seller Portal
  2. Edit the Project File Link of your pre-existing Project Version in the Product Files section with a link to download the most up-to-date version of your project folder that takes the aforementioned concerns into account
  3. Click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL in the footer

Can anyone tell me what to do to upload my content?

Looks like they told you what you need to do

“A project consisting of its Content folder, Config folder, and uproject file needs to be included in your pack. Also, please include a demo map showing the functionality of your blueprints”

I don’t know what to do with my files since I have packed content with winrar and upload them and they said to change a thing.