Camera view

Hello,
I will try to explain my problem, my English is not that good so I will try my best. I am new to the unreal engine. I created first person game, in the game is a train, which is moving through map on spline.
I decided that I would like to make a cinematic from the game I created, so player is in the train and travel through the map. But I don’t know how to do that. I tried to place camera in the map, but I don’t know how to sequence it because only way how to see the train moving is hit the play button but that throw me into first person. So is there way how to switch game view from player to camera so the game is playing but I see it through camera ? Or another method how can I achieve my task ?

1 Like

WTF?

you can find examples on how to create animations, switch player and much more in this free project

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/content-examples

Hi there, you need to create a level sequence and add the train and the spline to the sequence. Then you need to attach the train to the spline in the sequencer animating the path from 0 to 1 so the train is „moving“ in the sequencer. Following up u can create a cam in sequencer and attach it to the train