Camera Spectating causes jittering

Hi, I am using “Set View Target with Blend” in the PC when a player dies to spectate the other players, through an additional child actor component which matches the default First Person Camera. Everything works fine when the server is spectating, but when the clients are spectating, the output is fixed to 0 pitch, so I manually replicate the child actors rotation to update to the default camera’s rotation on tick. This enabled pitch rotation of the camera, but now is very jittery (constantly snaps to 0 pitch). Server is still fine though. Only when the player being spectated is still does the spectator not jitter.

Note: I do have “Use Controller Rotation Yaw” on, but I don’t want to change this because it will affect other things. Any help is appreciated.

In my replication RPC (called on tick), I was using set world rotation (with rotator input), rather than set relative rotation (with float input for pitch only). Not completely sure, but I’m guessing 0 values on relative wouldn’t change the current camera rotation, whereas 0 values on absolute (world) rotation would cause constant changing pitch (snapping).