Camera not rotating 360 around player in third person?

Hello everyone - I’m relatively new to Unreal and have just come back to it after a few updates.

Previously, when I used the default third person blueprint provided by UE, I was able to rotate the camera a full 360 degrees (and more) with my mouse when I tested game play.

For some reason, now I can’t get the camera to rotate fully at all. It will rotate to what seems like the bounds of the screen and even when I move my character around, it stays at that same rotation so I can’t bring the camera back around. I have no idea how to explain it fully, so hopefully this makes sense.

Basically before when I used to create levels, the camera rotation was infinite which enabled me to run around in the scene and see how things looked around the player actor regardless of if the actor was facing forward to whatever it was I wanted to look at. Now it keeps getting stopped prematurely as if the bounds of the screen are stopping it somehow?

It makes it really difficult to navigate and move around in gameplay and I have NO idea how to fix it. I’ve tried creating new projects but it keeps happening and I don’t know if it’s a new update or what…?

Thank you for your help in advance!!

• Bree