Camera NDIBroadcastActor

Hello, I am teaching students at a Virtual Production University. I want to project what I am seeing on the computer via NDI to the Immersive Mapping room. For this I made a NDIBrodcastActor camera to send the signal to the other computer.

I then made a BluePrint Class Actor with the following data:

Then I put Play and it sends well since I put the NDI Monitor:

At this point it is sent well but I cannot make the NDIBroadcastAct camera move with the keyboard or the mouse, it remains fixed. Is there a way to create a BluePrint to do this? thank you!

Have you tried parenting the Broadcast Actor to an empty actor (or pawn) that you can control through input mappings?

1 Like

Hello, thanks for answering my post.
I tried to Attach the NDIBroadcastActor with the Player Start but it doesn’t work when i put play. Your idea is very good (parenting the Broadcast Actor to an empty actor)! I’m just learning how to create a Player Controller. I’m still not very clear.
Can you please continue to give me some help with creating an empty actor and input mappings? thanks
Nicolas

Here I leave the shared project in case you want to check it, thanks! UE427_NDI_StartBroadcasting.zip - Google Drive

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.