Camera jumps away and doesn't export what I want

Hello all

I have a problem with sequencer, as soon as I try to render a movie my camera jumps away and doesn’t export what I want.

I have my scene already prepared and when I try to export in to 4K resolution the camera jumps away and render the full time scene but in other point of the world.

Can anyone help me please!

Thank you all

Hello!

First of all, this problem happens only when you export in 4K? What happens if you try to export in another format? (Because maybe is not the resolution but the camera what it does the problem.

Check that the “Camera Cuts” track is in the sequencer and that the camera that you want to render is in the Timeline. That is what Unreal will be render.

If any of these are not:
Track → “Camera Cut Track” will give you the “Camera Cuts”

And in Camera Cuts click the “+ Camera” button and add the camera that you want.

I hope it helps you!

1 Like

Hello Angel!

I found that the problem was in the way that I create the camera.

If i create the camera on the viewport ( see pic 1 ) the camera jumps away when the render starts.

But if i create the camera on the sequencer ( see pic 2 ) All works fine… i dnt know about the difference betwen both systems but i could solve the error just creating the camera on the Sequencer and not in the viewport.

2022-07-22 (3)

So! I think the problem was there, maybe just a Ue5 bug… idk

Even with that! Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like