Camera is instantly shaking a lot while moving left, right and backward in UE4

I have set the aimations BP my myself watching videos on youtube. And I succeded, but as you can read in question above that my player’s Follow Camera is instantly shaking a lot while moving left, right and backward. I have set the interpolation to the value of 1 but still not working. Please help me get rid of this silly problem.

Please help me get rid of this silly
problem.

You will need to show the script / screenshot / video. How can anyone guess how it’s being handled…

I have set the interpolation to the
value of 1 but still not working.

This makes little sense, for example. Interpolation is a method or arriving at a value, not setting a value. So how is your interpolation working?

I have uploaded my problem to youtube - Help me to get rid of this very silly problem in UE4 - YouTube

In the video I have set the interpolation to 0.0 and 0.2 respectively to Direction and Speed.

But the camera is not shaking, it’s the animation? Your hands are shaking - is that what you mean?

I found the fix bro. I found the fix - YouTube By the way thank you for commenting atleast.

2 Likes

Just wanted to thank you. I had a similar problem while trying to remake a complex-ish TPS controller from asset market into FPS controller and I also had to turn off “Orient Rotation To Movement”. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yoo life saver for this. Been racking my brain for the last 3 days trying to fix this. Thanks