Camera following animation

You can use Sequencer to do all of that, there’s a number of things you’ll need to know so I recommend you follow this tutorial Unreal Engine 4 Sequencer Tutorial: Getting started - YouTube

Hello guys,
I tried a lot of times and looked over videos but i don’t found how i could do that :confused:

I’m creating some character introductions in my levels. So, when the player enter in the level, the game will show a little animation of the character in the map.
Everything’s okay so far, but the problem is when i create the camera for the introduction. I wanted the camera do a little animation while the character’s introducting himself, something like: show his foot while he is walking and finish on his head.
I created the animation of the camera, but i don’t have a referente of what part of the character’s animation is playing,:confused: i need the camera animation(camera movement) match with the character’s animation.

There’s a way i can do a character animate in the level and move the camera while he is moving so i have a better reference?

Thanks!

That’s exactly what i need it! Thanks friend!!!