Camera Clamp Issue

I am wondering if I could get help with a camera clamp issue I am having. I have two separate cameras one being the fp camera and the second one being a back view camera. I have an input for toggling the backview camera where it is clamped so the player cannot move the camera around. When I toggle the backview camera then revert back to the original fp camera, the fp camera is somehow clamped also. How can I fix this to where when going back to the fp camera it is not clamped and normal. The bp screenshot is down below thank you!

Undo the camera manager clamps, the manager applies those settings to ANY camera we’re looking through.

What could I use instead of the camera manager for it to work only on the back camera?

The thing with the camera manager is that it is rather great! The easiest way would be to copy this there:

And punch in the desired (original) values. You could even extend the Camera manager and script it there so it does not clutter other blueprints. But this is fine as is.

So I have tried it with original clamp values set to the bottom but I ran into a weird bug where when you toggle it moving backwards instead of the character moving forward while looking back the movement switches going forward switches to moving in the backwards direction instead of just moving forward while looking back if that makes sense would you have an example of how this could be fixed or another way of being able to clamp the back view camera or disabling the mouse movement when looking back?