Camera clamp is always based on the world coordinate X.

Сamera Rotation Clamp Works, BUT… after the movement stops, the camera randomly selects an angle for the clamp.

Clamp ON:

Clamp RESET:

Video showing that it works correctly at the beginning, but then randomly selects angles + also rotates the camera.

Hey @MikelKram!

I’ve got a way you can test this a little more extensively:
The “Append” node. Check it out:

This way you can actively see what’s happening. Gotta understand the problem before you can find the solution! :slight_smile:

Let us know what the results turn out to be!

The values I set for ‘Pitch Max/Min’ and ‘Yaw Max/Min’ are working correctly. I confirmed this using the ‘Append’ node. The problem is that this camera angle clamp ignores the direction the player’s camera is facing and randomly selects the angle clamp, sometimes taking the right vector instead.

Hm. Maybe try “Get Player Forward” off of the player controller, then split that as it will be a vector, then add/subtract your 80/-80 to get the max/min values. I don’t know if camera manager is based off of local rotation off the top of my head. But it seems based on experience I’d normally have to get player forward if I’m basing anything off of player rotation.

Give that a go and let us know!

Well, here’s the solution to the problem: