[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

Hi,
I am trying to spawn the camera recorder in my level dynamically, from the player’s current position.

I want to render an image sequence (png/jpeg don’t mind) of 360 stereo with TAA and forward shading with given resolution, framerate and duration. I can use movie render queue to create a job at runtime which sorts out framerate and duration.
Then I want to use the cam 360 blueprint to record the scene every frame, either to a render target or if it can output the files directly, and once the movie render queue is finished, destroy the cam 360 and go back to normal screen mode.

I am stuck at spawning the camera blueprint. I am just getting a black screen.

Hi I read your tutorial Tutorial 21.OBS(NDI), Spout and Camera 360
I encountered a problem when I changed the Send Texture Form to Texture Render Target 2D, the OBS screen would have broken lines
At 4.25

Sorry English is not very good :disappointed_relieved:

Hi!
Good afternoon!
I have met such a problem, have you tried all the modes?

try changing the priority, 1. Open Camera Point 360 actor.
2. Select all (Scene Capture Components) and find right panel prioritet, and change to 2 or 1 and check seams?

I’m on vacation until July 24, I’ll be available soon

Have u found a solution for this, We are needing to render out a 360 stereo video and running into the 180 degree issue.

Hi!

Now there are already correct solutions for correct stereo, but the modes have their pros and cons. Please watch the latest video lessons on stereo (omni stereo) Tutorial 25. Camera 360. Mode 360 Stereo Omni - YouTube and (Panoramic Mode) Tutorial 26. Camera 360. Stereo Panoramic Mode. - YouTube

Hi
I am trying to render a long cascade particle trail but only the portion of the 360 screen that the emitter is in will render the trail. Any suggestion on how to allow the particle trail to render in 360?

Hi, Sash_dog!

I have written to you by email, but I have not received a response yet. Write to me to .

Hi, killmars!
Write to me by email , do you still have a problem?
I can’t achieve this error.

Hi. I also had the same situation as above. Can you capture the edit location. Thank you.

Hi!
Please write to me to , i can connected to you and all check.
Try change Projection (360 Use 6 Cam), or (360 Use 1 cam)

1 Like

Hi
When I render, all the glass materials lose their reflection, even though I have it set?

Hi, NenVasc!
I almost never get notifications.
Can you tell us more about when the reflections disappear?
I checked the 360 camera with reflections and everything is fine if I use raytracing. If you use ScreenSpaceReflection, seams may simply appear.
Do you have an example of a shader? Can you send it to me?

Hi - I am using Render Movie from the Sequencer to capture frames in 360 stereo. Works well but the ‘use custom start frame’ does not seem to work - it always renders from the start of the sequence - although the frame number will change to match what I have set as the custom frame start. Have also tried dragging the ‘rec 360’ camera cut to the start frame I want but it still starts from the beginning

Is there any way around this? I get crashes every now and then and dont want to have to keep rendering from the start.

Also - After exporting a render the Unreal editor slows down to an almost unusable state and I have to restart the project. This only happens when rendering with the 360 system - any suggestions there?

Thanks

Hi!

Messages from the forum for some reason do not come on time, I always recommend writing to me directly, by mail .
All projects are individual, and each project should have its own approach.
Can you attach images of your steps? Or send me a video of how you do it?
Have you tried UE5 ? In it, rendering failures are very rare, which is surprising.

Camera 360 Can do Side-by-Side Stereo 3D implementing?Thank you!

Hi xh8172 :slight_smile: I received your letter in the mail. I just sent you the answer:)

OK , Thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I solved it according to your method!

1. Select all (Scene Capture Components) and find right panel prioritet, and change to 2 or 1 and check seams
    thank you!
1 Like

I was glad to help you))

Hi ! I’ve got a problem with a camera. It rotates and shifts unexpectedly. It happens many times during the project.
I have animated empty actor. Camera and the pod are connected to it. The camera jitters but the pod is fine.

Check the frames please.
I tried different ways to animate the camera (copy transform, attach)
Do you know what it can be?