[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

**NEWS 02.21.2020. Soon Added new mode Stereo 360 Experimental. **

Recently, I’ve been working on fixing seams in stereo 360. As it turned out, this is very difficult. There were many problems. Over time, I will try to improve this mode, but for now this is all that can be done.
The good news is that if you try and take into account some nuances, you can avoid seams. Camera360_NewStereoMode2.jpg

Two modes:
-Stereo 360-when you rotate the stereoscopic effect is lost, when you rotate 180 degrees, the image looks like inverted.It it seems that the left eye and the right eye have changed places, since this is a recorded video.

***360 Stereo (Experimental) ***
The problem with head rotation and inverted view is fixed, but there are other big problems, there are seams if the objects are very close to the camera.There are artifacts that I can’t fix. Therefore, to avoid them, you need to take everything into account.

What problems are there:

1. If the object is very close to the camera, seams appear;
  2. Artifacts in the camera crosslinking area, it is best to avoid textures that have a complex structure.

In this implementation, stereo 360 is not yet suitable for complex projects with many details.

***Example: ***
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xs…5LGuaW-6sc76Jg
Previous version Stereo 360 video Cinematic Sequencer Fight Scene in 360 3D. Unreal Engine Assets 360. - YouTube
New Experimental mode Stereo 360 video Cinematic Sequencer Fight Scene in 360. New Stereo Mode. Unreal Engine Assets 360. - YouTube