Calling a second blendable layer (Post Processing) from render custom depth

Title is terrible, but Basically what I’m trying to do is set up two blendable layers in my post processing volume. I have my “setrendercustomdepth” node working fine on the first one. But I’d like to have a second outline material for another object…

So when I play the game, It’s using the first blendable layer just fine. Which I currently have an outline material for.
However, I’d like to have a different style outline material with different colors and settings for another object in game. And I’m not sure how to change the depth or the rendercustom depth to use the second one.

Not sure if it makes sense or not what I’m trying to do. I can make a video or try to explain it better if needed. In a nutshell though, I want to be able to render both depths seperately but both at the same time?

Would I be able to have this render depth node only render my “0” layer inside my post processing volume and have another “setrendercustomdepth” render my “1” layer?

This is probably not the answer you were hoping for, but there is a fork of ue4 to do this.[Odessey] Creating my own G-Buffer in UE4 - C++ Gameplay Programming - Unreal Engine Forums

I wish there was a way to do it in the main version you get from the launcher. :confused:

Hey thanks man. That’s exactly what I was looking for, but not what I wanted to see… :frowning: thanks. Appreciate it! Too bad This isn’t something built into Unreal. . . I’ll create a new thread in content creation to see if there’s another way I can do this.