Calculate orbit with inclinaison

Hi everybody !

I try to achieve an orbital system. I have one blueprint for Star and many things relative to system, and another for things relative to planets. In my Star blueprint i calculate the orbit of planets, with “sin” and “cos” node.This part work fine (see attached picture, the instanced static mesh represent the origin of rotation).

The real question is : How i can manage the inclinaison (in degree) of the orbit ? i have a parameter (float) for setup this setting, but i have no idea of how to set the direction of inclinaison (x x+y or y; for customise), and how to apply this inclinaison, obvioulsy based on orbit revolution.

Thank you for read and sorry for my english !

268677-capture.png

Check my post here:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/blueprint-visual-scripting/81320-solar-system-simulator-generator?p=734918#post734918

It’s somewhat oldish but should be applicable.

Thank you so much. I read a lot of your post but I did not come across that one,

I have used COSd on the position of my planet on its orbit (in degrees (0-360)), and multiplied the result by the desired tilt.

However, I have a question about your blueprint. What does the variable “Elipse” represent ? (I guess it’s a multiplier to define the amplitude of the elliptical orbit where 1 is circular, under 1 is eliptical on X, and upper 1 is eliptical on Y).

Thank you again !

Yup, that’s it!