Development of “Dominic Harris” Interactive Fine Art.
Creating interactive fine art for digital artist Dominic Harris, an internationally exhibited artist specialising in real-time 3D graphics, whose work seamlessly blends natural phenomena with code.
Dominic Harris Studio Ltd.
Creatively led by artist Dominic Harris, the specific team you will be working with numbers 7, and is comprised of developers, character animators and riggers, 3D artists and a dedicated producer. The overall studio is approx 25 persons and includes on-site fabrication, electronics engineering, motion capture studio, etc.
For previous artworks, see: Dominic Harris - artworks
Mid to Senior Level Unreal Developer
Currently we are looking for an Unreal Developer, to work predominantly on tools, pipelines and graphics systems targeting desktop-level and embedded platforms on both Linux and Windows base platforms.
Candidates would ideally have small company experience, proven production experience (4+ years) and the ability to improvise. We are looking for a team player who is comfortable with sharing knowledge, working cooperatively and developing ideas and solutions as part of a group.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of C++ for Unreal
Nice to haves:
- An understanding of Linux vs Windows in relation to Unreal Engine 4
- An understanding of x86 vs ARM64 in relation to Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with integrating VFX systems (e.g. Houdini, Marvellous Designer) into a real-time context
- Shader programming
- Motion capture experience
- Interactive character animation experience
- Cloth simulation
- Real-time physics simulation
- Real-time ray tracing
- Unity, Unity’s VFX Graph
Job will be at the artist’s studio in Notting Hill, London.
Email: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com (please reference your name and ‘Unreal Developer Role’ in subject line.