If you love teaching, c++ and overall helping out someone in need and ready/willing to learn. This is for you!
Before we get started, let me tell you a little bit about me.
My name is Logan, and I’m a twenty-four year old who’s always had a nack, and love for computers ever since a young age… I grew up on them practicaly. I’ve always had it in the back of my mind that one day,
I’d like to become a programmer and create games. As a kid I had always thought that it was “hard”, or that I couldn’t do it. I tried and got discouraged, not understanding a majority of what I would read.
Now fast forward a bit, and a little more about me. I currently am in the Military (Air Force) as an Aircraft Mechanic on A10’s (I didn’t quite pick this job, as most usually don’t when joining but got stuck with it).
About a year ago, while on the job I hurt my back and couldn’t work, so I had a lot of free time on my hands. Not knowing what to do with all of it, I decided on picking up on the idea that I’ve had since a young age, and try learning code again.
I’ve gotten about as far as I can, reading and using tutorials from Unreal, Youtube, and even websites, but unfortunately some are far outdated. So here I am, to this day willing and ready to learn,
spending this last year or so learning UE4 as much as I possibly could. I have the general basics of how C++ works, I just need a bridge over that gap I have.
(I learn better having someone to ask questions, who’ll teach and explain things to me .) I’ll leave this here
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein
You could be the bridge that I need or even directional push, to get me on my feet with a better foundation, better future, and better understanding.
Why not make a friend too? “Lannisters always pay their debts.”
If you’re interested, have a passion for teaching, and wanting to apply, please look below first.
I only have a few simple rules and requests.
- You must speak English properly, and be very easy for me to understand.
- You must have a wide grasp on C++, with experience in but not limited too any other programming language.
- You must have some form of validation, and accreditation on your knowledge. (Projects, Work, or even a genuine degree.)
- You must have a valid schedule we can stick to, and work out together.
- You must have a microphone, and a way of commuinicating.
- You must be of age, or older that 18 years old.
- You must be honest, kind, and have patiences. (I’m usually very good with learning, and picking things up, but not always.)
- I’d like to have around at least ten eight hours of your time or however long it will take (Still being able to ask questions afterwards, and being point in the right direction.)
If you’re not interested in money, or don’t generally agree with being paid for services there are other options!
You may pick one reputable charity of your likings, and I will donate the amount that we agree on to them.
To apply please send me a message on here, with the the things that I’ve requested above.
Hurry and message me, spot will fill as fast as I get the right application who meets the criterias in.
I hope to hear from you soon!