- C++ Programmer / Game Designer, Counseling

Messaged you! :slight_smile:

Bump. Im available for work! As usual send me a private message or add me on skype (alvarofer0021), But Please include a message so i know its someone from the forums . Thanks

Here is also a sample of the work i have done so far on Android Hunter A

Still Available , Just to leave one thing clear im NOT working with replication / multiplayer and or networked features :slight_smile:

I’ve added you on Skype, to discuss some work, mostly game design/combat related atm.

As of now I have just finished working with , he helped me with my GDD. He did a great job, he was patient with my many questions and inquires as due lack of my experience, he was quick in doing his job and everything was clear from the get go. As I discussed with him hiring him for a new task (Creation of full combat system) he provided explanation, information, both general and technical in terms of what is needed, what is required, expected and so on, making work with him beyond great even before we get down to work. So I would like to thank him for such professionalism and effort, and I would recommend anyone and everyone to make use of 's talents.

Just sent you a pm.

Still available for work :smiley:

I Recently finished some contract work so i have some spare time available, Im available for work once again :slight_smile:

And heres a quick update here is some of the work i have done, (Most of it is under NDA so i can only show my side projects currently )

Parkour System for a side project of mine, procedural and using traces so you can climb any world geometry without the use of volumes or special actors, Every parameter is customizeable
(Required Vault Height, Minium Hand Space, etc )

Marketplace asset to easly turn world foliage instances into blueprint or custom actors ( i.e Hit a foliage painted tree in the world and replace it with a cuteable tree that does your own custom logic )

As usual you can contact me at skype: alvarofer0021
Or
Send me a private message here on the forums

Just wanted to say that I’ve worked with in the past, he is an amazing, talented programmer and has incredible work ethic. I’d highly recommend him.

Im **Available **for both Short and Long-Term work again

Im Once again **available **for work

I had an initial call with . A++, very knowledgeable and experienced, honest & fair. He gave me some really good advice about crafting the feel of a combat system. I’ll definitely be working with him in the future! Thanks.

Im available for both short and long term work again

Hi Im sending you a PM

Im available for both short and long term work, Reminder that you can contact me either trough a PM on the forums or send me a message on skype at alvarofer0021

Hello! I have messaged you through forum private message and also sent you an email :slight_smile:

I love your work and I am looking for your help with some short-term work.

Im once again available for both Short and Long term work :slight_smile:

hola te mande invitacion por skype

Im available for work again :slight_smile:

Im looking for work again :smiley: