C++ Programmer & 3D Designer

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for c++ programmers and 3d designers that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4. The designers must know how to produce realistic and high quality models.
The project that we will be working on is a SWAT team game.You play as a SWAT member and you enter houses, bases or whatever places, investigate the case, find the victim, arrest the people that are related to the crime and so on.
The SWAT team can be AI (artificial intelligence) - single player or Co-op, I mean playing with firends
You will breach, arrest, kill if needed, solve puzzles and mysteries.

Also just to point out I am a professional, have worked for two big companies, but I just cant work for someone, and now I am in the indie industry. So my point is that we may be indie but the expected project is big and will be developed in a high quality. So basically i know how to finish a project and not make it die, like most of the indie projects do.

The game is 3D, first person shooter, high quality graphics (for reference take a look at Outlast 2).

This was the Junior concept artist of my previous team - Artstation.com. He was only junior, and still has a lot of potential, this time the team I am getting is even stronger. Just wanted to give you some kind of reference of the quality.

Here is some of our terrain guy’s work: I.imgur.com
I.imgur.com

The position isn’t paid, but the project is really serious - the share revenue plan on this game is pretty huge - we will make a kickstarter, plus join patreon, plus participate in Unreal Dev Grants (which is 5,000$ - 50,000$) + donations from fans (the project is big).

We will be developing the game in Unreal Engine 4.

If you are interested:
Here is my skype, so we can discuss things: krissko02
Best Regards,
Chris

Sent you a contact request on Skype.

I ain’t a 3d designer or c++ programmer but I can shape the audio to the next level. Pleas contact me if you got intrest.

Hello there.
Actually if you really are good, we can definitely take you in!
Just contact me on skype: krissko02

Best Regards,
Chris

3D Designers

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for 3d designers that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4, but if you don’t have, it’s okay as well. The designers must know how to produce realistic models.
The project that we will be working on is a SWAT team game.You play as a SWAT member and you enter houses, bases or whatever places, investigate the case, find the victim, arrest the people that are related to the crime and so on.
The SWAT team can be AI (artificial intelligence) - single player or Co-op, I mean playing with firends
You will breach, arrest, kill if needed, solve puzzles and mysteries.

The game is 3D, first person shooter, high quality graphics.

We just started some work on the movements of the player and some other mechanics.

The 3D Designer must have:
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience with the Unreal Engine (not required)
• Ability to make realistic 3d models.
• Willingness to cooperate and communicate with the rest of the team

The position isn’t paid, but the project is really serious - the share revenue plan on this game is pretty huge - we will make a kickstarter, plus join patreon, plus participate in Unreal Dev Grants (which is 5,000$ - 50,000$) + donations from fans (the project is big).

If you are interested:
Here is my skype, so we can discuss things: krissko02
Best Regards,
Chris

The idea looks nice. Especially if you could have the enemy be human controlled as well. But yeah without funds you might have a hard time getting a reasonably skilled team together. Would suggest hiring atleast a programmer and an animator. Good luck

Yup we already have a good programmer, only an animator is in need. But for now we are looking for a 3d artist.
For now we have a Lead Game Designer & UI/UX Designer (Me), C++ Programmer (Dominik) and a 3D Texture Artist (Moustafa).

And thanks! I know we will have a hard time, but hope we do it right

Lead C++ Programmers

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for C++ programmers that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4.
The project that we are working on is a SWAT team game.You play as a SWAT member and you enter houses, bases or whatever places, investigate the case, find the victim, arrest the people that are related to the crime and so on.
The SWAT team can be AI (artificial intelligence) - single player or Co-op, I mean playing with friends
The goal of the game is to breach, investigate, save all the hostages, arrest all the suspects and build tactics with your team. The obstacles the player faces are people with guns, aggressive dogs. To overcome these obstacles the player will use his guns and team work.

The game is 3D, first person, high quality graphics.

The Programmers must have:
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Knowledge of c++
• Experience with Unreal Engine

If you are interested:
Email: krissko7209@abv.bg
Skype ID: krissko02 (mention the position you’re applying for when you send a request)

Best Regards,
Chris

Concept Artists

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for concept artists.
The game follows the intriguing story of a SWAT member, later made a leader of the team. You must breach, arrest all suspects, kill if needed, clear the place. You will go though many beautiful places, from the small neighbourhood, to remote island, to the big city. The game will involve enormous action, tense and tactics. You will need to build tactics to break the criminals’ offensive.
You will have to run through terrorist attacks, bank robberies, kidnapping or just simple neighbourhood slaughtery.

The Concept Artist must have:

• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience with concept art
• Ability to draw props, environment, characters.

For now that’s the team:

Chris Panov (Me) - Lead Game Designer & UI/UX Designer
Sandeep Mattepu - Senior C++ Programmer
Rafael Almeida - Senior C++ Programmer
William Roton - Junior C++ Programmer
Moustafa - 3D Texture Artist
Igor Rogov - 3D Props Artist
Alexandr Danilchuk - 3D Environment Artist
Jed Crouch - Composer / Musician
Alex Crook - SFX

If you are interested:
Skype ID: krissko02 (mention the position you’re applying for when you send a request)

Best Regards,
Chris

C++ Programmers

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for C++ programmers that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4.
The game follows the intriguing story of a SWAT member, later made a leader of the team. You must breach, arrest all suspects, kill if needed, clear the place. You will go though many beautiful places, from the small neighbourhood, to remote island, to the big city. The game will involve enormous action, tense and tactics. You will need to build tactics to break the criminals’ offensive.
You will have to run through terrorist attacks, bank robberies, kidnapping or just simple neighbourhood slaughtery.

The Programmers must have:
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Knowledge of C++

For now that’s the team:

Sandeep Yadav - C++ Programmer
Manuel Lopez - 3D Environment Artist
Jed Crouch - Composer / Musician
Alex Crook - SFX

If you are interested:

Best Regards,
Chris

3D Animators

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for 3D Animators that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4, but if you don’t have, it’s okay as well.

The 3D animators must have:

• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to make realistic character animations (movement, jumping, etc.)

For now that’s the team:

Sandeep Mattepu - Lead Senior C++ Programmer
Dairan Little - Senior C++ Programmer
Percy Stull - Senior C++ Programmer
Sam Decoverley - Lead 3D Artist
Warren Chen - Junior 3D Weapons Designer
Ryan Davies - Lead Music Designer
Jed Crouch - Music Designer
Alex Crook - SFX
Dalen Duggas - Creative Writer

If you are interested:

Best Regards,
Chris

3D Character Designer

Hello everyone,
Right now i am looking for 3D Character Artists that have knowledge in using Unreal Engine 4, but if you don’t have, it’s okay as well. The designers must know how to produce realistic characters.

The 3D Character Artist must have:
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience with the Unreal Engine (not required)
• Ability to make realistic 3D characters.

For now that’s the team:

Chris Panov - Lead Game Designer
Sandeep Mattepu - Lead Programmer
Dairan Little - Senior Programmer
Percy Stull - Senior Programmer
Akshat Malik - Junior Programmer
Sam Decoverley - Lead 3D Designer
Eduardo Irlanda - Senior 3D Animator
Moustafa Talei - Senior 3D Texture Artist
Janos Csaszar - Junior 3D Props Designer
Alexandr Danilchuk - Senior 3D Environment Designer
Warren Chen - Junior 3D Weapons Designer
Alex Crook - Lead Audio
Ryan Davies - Composer
Jed Crouch - Composer
Alphonse Mustang - Creative Writer
Dalen Duggas - Public Relations

We are developing the game in Unreal Engine 4.

If you are interested and want information about the project:

Best Regards,
Chris