I’m currently working on a Stealth action/Adventure game(similar in vain to the new Tomb raider/Uncharted games) as a side/passion project, with the hopes of turning it into something more upon completion of this demo.
A bit about me, I’ve been working in the games industry for over 10+ years, started when i was 19, over the past decade i have worked for Companies like EA, Disney, Telltale games and i’m currently at Bethesda Games working as a Senior Character artist. I have a passion for games and understanding how they tick, and always trying to improve not only my artistic skills but also games in general. Therefore i would love to find someone that shares that same passion.
What i’m looking for.
- Experience developing C++ plugins in UE4
- Understanding of UE4 engine code architecture and tech stack
- Experience with AnimBps (very important)
- knowledge of Gameplay mechanics
- Comfortable tackling unsolved problems
- Passion for Unreal Engine and new technology
- Experience with AI, UI
- Plays games (specifically third person games) and able to break them down.
- Strong collaboration skills and a desire to improve
Hit me up and i’ll send you a demo of what i have so far, only apply if you have really good knowledge and your skills fit with what i have described.
Add me on Discord so we can discuss further
I look forward to speaking with you!