Looking for a coder to help out with our current Unreal project which is at Alpha stage. This is paid work but for less experienced coders, we can look at some intern work alongside this. This is an Early Access release game that is almost finished. More info on the game is here: http://terrathegame.com/
- Optimize code structures, fix gameplay bugs & performance improvements.
- Add missing animations (ready) to the game & 2 Droid characters (ready).
- Adjustments to Multiplayer Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch & FFA mode. Rebuild Formations mode (FPS with some RTS basic features).
- Add extra maps to the current selection done. Some maps could need adjustments to be finalized in-game.
- Steamworks re-integrated + Steam API add-on’s (rewards/achievements).
- Add detailed Stats and database records on server to display Leaderboards of players scores across modes (eg kills, etc).
We are looking to keep this as simple as possible and build it up after EA release once a solid base is created. The use of C++ & Blueprints for various controls / flexibility to control gameplay mechanics is used (project base is C++).
PM your interest / examples.