Just released the first version 1.0.0 of the Button Prototype Kit](Button Prototype Kit in Blueprints - UE Marketplace).
This is a lightweight **prototyping **kit for making simple button puzzles.
Its purpose is to easily create and test out different button behaviors/small puzzles as you can see in the Demo Level Overview.
- Combine two meshes to create multiple types of buttons
- Mesh pack included (to create button combinations)
- Define multiple positions (states) for each handle
- Animate state transitions (rotate/slide) as handle movements
- Play sounds on state changes (sounds not included)
- Interact with buttons by calling Next, Previous or Reset actions
- Listen to button movements and synchronize other buttons, by writing simple reaction rules
- States and Observe/React functionality are in separate actor components, so they can be easily reused.
- Number of Blueprints: 6 Core (1 Multi-Purpose Button Prototype, 2 ActorComponents, 1 interface, 1 base actor) and more presets/usage samples
- Also includes a mesh pack: 125 Total (58 Button Handles + 20 Button Bases for making all kinds of buttons, levers and switches, 6 Cypher Disks + 14 for disk holders, 9 for building a piano keyboard, 6 for building Pipe puzzles, 12 Various size Displays)
- **Network Replicated: **Yes (core components are replicated, might still need some fixes so please send me an email with any problem you encountered)
Documentation: Online Docs (always under construction)
- I will soon include a FAQ section on the online documentation with answers to as much questions as I can.
- Working on creating tutorials for all puzzles from the Demo level.
- This is a prototyping pack.
Any suggestions and feedback are welcome.