BULLY in UE4 - Design Breakdown Book

Hey Unreal Forum!

I’ve been really busy lately, but I’ve finally finished my art book for my latest project, Bully in Unreal 4.

Click here for the virtual book, powered by Issuu.

Alternatively, you can click here to view or download the high quality PDF (A3 at 300dpi).

Here’s a picture of the cover, just so you know it’s the right one:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53f9e4c4e4b05c2254900765/54b93058e4b0876afab0f889/54e13813e4b006178714aa55/1424046114866/0_cover01.jpg?format=750w

Thanks for looking!

I find that your book you created is at a very professional level. The book layout was a great read / look through and i think you should make more.:slight_smile:

Great work, thank very much!

Thanks so much @pbdarcey and @redbox! Really glad you like it!

Hey I cannot seem to download the book from the second link.

Thanks. This is great! Bravo!

markokacanski.com

Oh really? It should link you to OneDrive. You might have to click the ‘…’ on the right hand side maybe?

@katanec No problem! Thanks!

Truly incredible work… So much attention to detail… mind blown! I’ve spent more time examining your book than any other piece, I believe, and intend to re-examine when I have more time. The graphic design showcasing the art on top of the blueprints… it truly comes across as a labor of love.

Thank you so much! I’m really glad my details come across clearly; they take a lot of time, but I enjoy putting them all in there. I’m flattered!

I’ve updated the art book to correct a small typo and add a succinct back page, just to round it off. The links in the original post are updated if you want to re-download it.

Hello good Sir,

I just wanted to say: Good Job. I think it’s a really impressive piece of work you can surely be proud of!At least I definitely had an awesome time flipping through the pages!

Hey TeamFlow, thanks so much! I’m really glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Wow this is just amazing. Thanks a lot!

: (