Bullet spawn question

I have 3 bullets spawn arcade style and I wish they to travel in the same direction next to each other with a slight offset. The problem is when I rotate the character at some point they start to overlap. This is my blueprint for spawning bullets:

And here is a video of what happens:
[link text][2]

What I need is ALWAYS to see 3 bullets.

Hello DrFrancky,

The issue is that, no matter what, whenever you spawn these 3 bullets, they’re being offset from each other in the X axis. This is the world’s X axis, not the local one. This means that whenever your character turns, they’ll still be in the same formation as they always are. You’re still seeing 3 when you shoot up and down it’s just that they’re in a line instead of being spread correctly.

I see that you’re using a spawn point. Would there be any issue with just setting up 3 spawn points and just using those for your shots so you don’t need to try to do a manual offset like this? If you do want to keep using the manual offset, it may be best to get the character’s transform instead so that you can get its local transform.

I see that you’re using a spawn point.
Would there be any issue with just
setting up 3 spawn points and just
using those for your shots so you
don’t need to try to do a manual
offset like this?

Now when I think about that this is the better way to do it for my needs. Thanks for the help!