Bulk Import FBX, ingore warnings and failures

Hello peoples,

I need to import a large number of FBX meshes into my project and importing them one by one will no be an option, so I use the “ImportAll” option.

Some of those meshes may not import correctly and the process will then fail, witch is fine in my case as these meshes are indeed not valid in UE context. But this will generate a warning.
The problem is, by default, this generate a warning windows and pause all current imports until i click on “OK”, this for every failed mesh imports.

Is there a way to disable the warnings in the options ? in the import settings ? would import by code permit me to ignore such warnings ? or is my only option to modify the engine code to stop popup message ?

(console error : Mesh name: [***AName***] part name: [***AName***] could not be created because all of its polygons are degenerate. )
Popup :
Screenshot 2023-07-01 104819

I Saw than someone had a similar issue in 2015, but no solutions at the time : https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/how-to-fbx-batch-import-and-suppress-import-dialogs/315782

Thanks all !
Bye

I didn’t found a solution with the default import tool, so, following code snippets I found here and there I coded my little routine than would import FBX programmatically, not very optimized. Run only one task at a time and save new Mesh, Materials and Textures every couple hundred files. It’s pretty much running since my last post a few dozen hours ago.

I ended up using the UFBxFactory class.

UPackage* Package = CreatePackage(NULL, *FullTargetPath); //Create package if not exist
UObject* Result = factory->ImportObject(factory->ResolveSupportedClass(), Package, FName(MeshFileName), RF_Public | RF_Standalone, FBXFile, nullptr, canceled);