Building Team

So, as the title mentions I am looking to build a team. Looking to accomplish great things, but I am not able to do it alone. I am new to UE4 and looking to gain experience, knowledge and skills, and I hope others care to join. I would like to bring together a few people interested in pursuing their passion in design so we may all learn and create together. I am a level/world designer and specialize in the creation of the worlds, my goal is to develop a team that can work together to create works of art that players can enjoy.

As a way to motivate, I would be willing to purchase the assets, resources we need to operate. Proving the team with the tools they need to function properly.

Looking for:

Programmer
Animator/Rigger
Modeler
Design
Artist

Hoping I can put this team together and get started on something great, I have a lot of ideas that i’d love to try.

Count with me :wink:

3D Modeler Architecture specialized, anyway I dare with all.

You can see (a little bit) in

Incredible work! I’d love to collaborate with you and truly bring something to life. Let’s connect when you get a chance! Skype:

I can join :slight_smile: I can make 3d models. Also I don’t have Skype but i do have steam so we can talk on that :slight_smile:

Fantastic, we are 3 now, every day looks better :wink:

We can speak/video on Hangouts, everybody have a gmail account :slight_smile: (i assume)

Perfect, whats your guys best contact info or steam account names? So we can get to know one another and start getting some ideas rolling

Steam will be fine :slight_smile: my name on steam is

added you on steam, CaliforniaFreak

I’ve added you on steam :slight_smile:

Dexter i have a one really good idea about project please write me on :

I sent you a Steam invitation, ID: cid_shayzer

Not sure if I got your invite, there was a couple this morning so hopefully yours was one of them.

you got, i sent you a message.

When you are ready guys we can start something great or at least something fun :smiley:

Awesome, whoever sent me a friend request msg me so I know who you are and that you are part of the projects, etc.

I can be a programmer. I am new to Unreal Engine so I’m just learning the basics when it comes to client-side scripting, although I’ve been studying networking and communications within a asynchronous environment for quite some time and I’m pretty ****ing radical when it comes to handling connections to a server in a concurrent manner.

I was going to write a multiplayer server in Java or C++, or maybe even C#. I’m still deciding…

Yet, if your idea is good, and your team does a significant job at designing levels etc, then I can be apart of it.
Shout me a PM if interested.

Add me on skype so we can get connected and share some info about the future project.