Building from source -- UnrealLaunchDaemon and RPCUtility fails

I’m building from GitHub source, and getting a few errors. Are these expected? My source checkout is on the plain “release” branch.

Error	1	error : UnrealLaunchDaemon does not support the Win64 platform.	C:\UnrealEngine\GitSource\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\EXEC	UnrealLaunchDaemon
Error	2	error MSB3073: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UnrealLaunchDaemon Win64 Development" exited with code -1.	C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	38	5	UnrealLaunchDaemon
Warning	3	The referenced component 'RPCUtility' could not be found. 	iPhonePackager

Same here, but I only get the part about RPCUtility, not UnrealLaunchDaemon.

Hey -

This type of question would be best suited for the AnswerHub where we can easily track the issue rather than it getting lost in the hundreds of posts on the forums. Be sure to include helpful info such as which version of the engine are you building and if you run Setup.bat prior to running GenerateProjectFiles.bat? Also, if you could check the solution configuration where it says “Develop” and make sure it is set to Development Editor if you’re building for the first time.

Cheers

I solved my issue by cleaning the project, running setup.bat again without overwriting files, and then building UT again.