Building failed ANDROID

**Hi im new.

I need help to compile my project for the android platform. it does not let compile in any variant, and even probe when compiling for windows platform does not let compile and asks to do it manually through unrealbuildtool, and returning to the problem with android this message does not come out only that it does not let compile,i was reinstall the engine, the sdk and also the codeworks tool of Nvidia. The errors are the following.**

Also note that some textures do not compile them and appear in warning.

ERROR 1 [TABLE=“border: 1, cellpadding: 1, width: 500”]

LogTemp: IPP ERROR: Could not find provision directory ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Local/Apple Computer/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/’.

the compile the pass to the same project folder with this solve some compilation errors but ask the path to apple and I do not understand why if the project does not generate it and also try to compile is for android. [HR][/HR]
ERROR 2

This is where it arrives when trying to compile, then the sign that says “Fail”
[TABLE=“border: 1, cellpadding: 1, width: 500”]

LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: request failed, libcurl error: 6 (Couldn’t resolve host name)
LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: libcurl info message cache 0 (Connection 10 seems to be dead!)
LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: libcurl info message cache 1 (Closing connection 10)
LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: libcurl info message cache 2 (TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1):slight_smile:
LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: libcurl info message cache 3 (Could not resolve host: datarouter.ol.epicgames.com)
LogHttp: Warning: 000002A40EB35300: libcurl info message cache 4 (Closing connection 11

[TABLE=“border: 1, cellpadding: 1, width: 500”]

UATHelper: Empaquetado (Android (ASTC)): ERROR: DistributionSigning settings are not all set. Check the DistributionSettings section in the Android tab of Project Settings

UATHelper: Empaquetado (Android (ASTC)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Empaquetado (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED
[HR][/HR]
Add the pics of the settings…

PLEASE HELP ME, AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, (my native language is Spanish)