Building Engine source - compiler error

Hi,
I’m working for a client and I’m trying to build they’re Unreal v4.15, but every time I try I get this error about the UE4 prerequisites,
note that I’ve run the Setup.bat before attempting to compile with success,

[FONT=courier new]4> Running UnrealHeaderTool UnrealFrontend “C:\TheNameOfTheProject\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealFrontend\Development\UnrealFrontend.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -NoEnginePlugins
4> UnrealHeaderTool failed with exit code 0xC0000142 - check that UE4 prerequisites are installed.
4>EXEC : error : UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘UnrealFrontend’ (platform: Win64, module info: C:\TheNameOfTheProject\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UnrealFrontend\Development\UnrealFrontend.uhtmanifest, exit code: -1073741502 (-1073741502)).
4>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(41,5): error MSB3073: The command “…\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UnrealFrontend Win64 Development -waitmutex” exited with code -1073741502.

but I can’t figure out what’s missing, is there a way to exactly know what my machine is missing?

Thanks

I’ve debugged UnrealBuildingTool, It looks like the problem is UnrealHeaderTool.exe it crashes as soon as it’s lauched as a process.
In fact, if I double click on UnrealHeaderTool.exe I get the following error “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)”.
Has anyone ever encounter this issue?

Running into this as well after updating to 4.19. Were you able to find a solution?

I had the same issue while compiling ShaderCompileWorker. Running “d:\Dev\UnrealEngine\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat ShaderCompileWorker Win64 Development -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” by hand I’ve found out (msg box error) that d:\Dev\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealHeaderTool-BuildSettings.dll was corrupted. I’ve removed d:\Dev\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UnrealHeaderTool-BuildSettings.dll and it worked.