Build Failed

Hello. I have been working on a project the last mont. Today I want to build de project to test but it is failing. I´ll put the message below. Thanks!

link text

Exitcode 25. Thts the exact same code me and alot of other usersh ave ben having lately with 4.9 your using 4.7?

Make sure your c++ redist and .net redists are up to date… and you have old ones too.

I see this “:MainFrameActions: Procesamiento (Windows): en AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)”

Try cooking to a folder with a short path like C:\a\ and put your project somewher elike c:\aaa\ apparently it can be caused by long folder names.

Its an errors thats been comnig up more and more every day lately but if yours on 4.7 thats odd it should compile no problem. Is it C++ or BP’s?

MainFrameActions: Procesamiento (Windows): en AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)

Thanks for the answer.I tried to cook in a shorter folder name. I does not work. My c++ redist and .net are up to date, so I can not fixed yet. It could be that the problem is caused because I downloades UE 4.9 a little before I start de cooking process?