Build Failed?

Using UE4 4.25.2
Latest VRAY

output log:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Running: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe CENTRAL_3 Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Users\scottf\OneDrive - JPC Architects, LLC\Documents\Unreal Projects\CENTRAL_3\CENTRAL_3.uproject” “C:\Users\scottf\OneDrive - JPC Architects, LLC\Documents\Unreal Projects\CENTRAL_3\CENTR
AL_3.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“C:\Users\scottf\OneDrive - JPC Architects, LLC\Documents\Unreal Projects\CENTRAL_3” -skipdeploy -Manifest=“C:\Users\scottf\OneDrive - JPC Architects, LLC\Documents\Unreal Projects\CENTRAL_3\Intermediate\Build\Manifest.xml” -NoHotReload -log=“C:\Users\scottf\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Progra
m+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-CENTRAL_3-Win64-Development.txt”
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): WARNING: The ‘Developer’ module type has been deprecated in 4.24. Use ‘DeveloperTool’ for modules that can be loaded by game/client/server targets in non-shipping configurations, or ‘UncookedOnly’ for modules that should only be loaded by uncooked editor and program targets (eg. modules containing blueprint nodes)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins\UEAnimaLoader\UEAnimaLoader.uplugin: warning: The ‘Developer’ module type has been deprecated in 4.24.
PackagingResults: Warning: The ‘Developer’ module type has been deprecated in 4.24. Use ‘DeveloperTool’ for modules that can be loaded by game/client/server targets in non-shipping configurations, or ‘UncookedOnly’ for modules that should only be loaded by uncooked editor and program targets (eg. modules containing blueprint nodes)
PackagingResults: Warning: The ‘Developer’ module type has been deprecated in 4.24.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named ‘VRayForUnrealBase’ in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the ‘ModuleRules’ type defined by Unreal Build Tool.
PackagingResults: Error: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named ‘VRayForUnrealBase’ in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the ‘ModuleRules’ type defined by Unreal Build Tool.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 1.2994508s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\scottf\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-CENTRAL_3-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

Hello Sfolts,
I have the same problem. I have something wrong who look like bug. I’m using the 4.25.2 unreal engine and the 4.30.23 for vray pluggin.
As soon as i load the vray pluggin, the package project fail with an game exemple scene. Even if i don’t have any vray object or material inside the level !?
I will try with 4.24.3 version.

I have updated my unreal engine this night with the new 4.25.3 version. And the bug is gone ! Now i can package my project.