Build Failed with Enable Make Binary Config

I am using UE4.27.

I’m packaging a Fisrt Person Template.

Enable Make Binary Config and Packaging, the following error occurs:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Failed to copy PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Intermediate\Config\WindowsNoEditor\BinaryConfig.ini to PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\FPS\Config\BinaryConfig.ini
    PackagingResults: Error: Failed to copy PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Intermediate\Config\WindowsNoEditor\BinaryConfig.ini to PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\FPS\Config\BinaryConfig.ini
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Failed to copy PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Intermediate\Config\WindowsNoEditor\BinaryConfig.ini to PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\FPS\Config\BinaryConfig.ini
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):        (see C:\Users\H4N9U1\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\A+UE_4.27\Log.txt for full exception trace)
    PackagingResults: Error: Failed to copy PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Intermediate\Config\WindowsNoEditor\BinaryConfig.ini to PATH\OF\UE4\GAME\PROJECT\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEditor\FPS\Config\BinaryConfig.ini
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

I am getting the same error in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

How can I fix it?

I have the same issue.

This may fix it I’m running a build ATM, will confirm on next build that this fixes the error

@ kimhm204

Didn’t fix wouldn’t be that simple but found a site that helps fix the problem
worth a shot, looks like detailed instructions so I imagine it will fix both our problems