Build error for linux (cross compilation)

Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to package my project for Linux from my windows PC. I have also installed the required SDKs. I’m getting this error on the output log.

PackagingResults: Error: C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealGame/Development/ImageWrapper/Module.ImageWrapper.cpp.o:(.gcc_except_table._ZN17FJpegImageWrapperC2Ei): sh_link points to discarded section C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealGame/Development/ImageWrapper/Module.ImageWrapper.cpp.o:(.text._ZN17FJpegImageWrapperC2Ei)
PackagingResults: Error: C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Plugins/ImgMedia/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealGame/Development/OpenExrWrapper/OpenExrWrapper.cpp.o:(.gcc_except_table._ZN14FRgbaInputFileC2ERK7FString): sh_link points to discarded section C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Plugins/ImgMedia/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealGame/Development/OpenExrWrapper/OpenExrWrapper.cpp.o:(.text._ZN14FRgbaInputFileC2ERK7FString)

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance

Check if you have correct version of Toolchain installed:

Error seems like a mismatch.