Bug with quixel bridge. Freeze at 100% downloading.

At the very beginning, everything worked correctly. But quixel bridge has not been able to add anything to the project for a month. Freezes after 100% loading.

It works on windows, but not on mac.
macbook m1, unreal 5.1.1.

Can I see quixel bridge logs somewhere?

1 Like

Any updates on this? I just had it happen when I went from 5.3.0 to 5.3.1

Try change cache folder

Hello,

This is my first time commenting so sorry if I’m bad at explaining things. I had this same problem with downloading where it got stuck at 100% and never fully downloaded. Tried all the solutions I could find but none of them seemed to work. After many trials and errors I found one solution which worked and it includes using VPN. I am using “Windscribe” VPN set to Germany (it’s the closest best performing connection) and after restarting Quixel Bridge and downloading assets again it all worked perfectly fine.

Hope this comment helps others with this issue.

I’m having the exact same issue. Changing that cache location didn’t work. vpn from above comment didn’t work. Anything else we can try?

Had the same problem. For me, it was just cause I ran out of storage space. So my drive didn’t have enough space for it and couldn’t finish downloading. Just makes sure to check your storage and clear some space up.

I had same problem

Hello again.
My VPN solution stopped working too for some reason so I had to find other ways to go around this problem. After searching for solutions I watched short video introducing Bridge as part of UE5 and they said in the video that you can actually drag and drop the assets. (link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ParMLadMTaQ&ab_channel=Quixel). I recorded a small clip as a proof that it works for me for now. Hope it helps for some people as temporary solution.