Bug whith arrays (class)

Hello, i found a bug whith Arrays.

First, I pull out of the ‘ReturnValue’ (GetClass) in “FindItem” and connected ‘Array’ type ‘Pawn’ → ‘Class’.

Compiles and everything works. But if you restart UE4 you get this error. Because I try to look for ‘Actor → Class’ in the array type ‘Pawn → Class’.

How to fix - it is clear.

But, you can correct that worked with the original view? This will reduce the body in bluprinte.

PS If i’ll pull out of the ‘agressiveFlairFriendList’ (var type: Pawn → Class) in “FindItem” and connected ‘ReturnValue’ (GetClass) it does not give me to connect it into the required.

Sorry if repeated.

I suggest you use Array.Contains. this way you can get rid of “find” and “is valid index”
check this link for more info Array Nodes | Unreal Engine Documentation

regarding the get_class function : I do not see why is it an issue. according to this link UObjectBase::GetClass | Unreal Engine Documentation

get class returns a pointer to UCLASS so it’s a uobject function and it should work for all uobject derived classes. I think the problem is how you define your array . set it to be of type Uclass reference, or Uobject.

Hello roman94v,

After doing a bit of digging I was able to find that this appears to be a known issue. I have provided a link to the public tracker. Please feel free to use the link provided for future updates.

Link: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-35332)

Make it a great day