When doing Server RPC Calls ( from client ) , if the function contains TSet or TMap parameter it will immediately crash the game. This is fine when called on Server.
Reproduction steps :
- Create new project with Basic Code ( C++ )
- Make a new C++ object extending from Pawn
- Make an RPC function with TSet parameter.
- Launch editor, set an input function to call this RPC function.
- Set default pawn to this new pawn.
- Launch 2 instance of this game. On the client side , hit the input to call the RPC
- Enjoy the crash
Attached is a project file. Run the project, launch 2 instance . On the client instance, press H key. It will immediately crash it. This does not happen on Server side.