Hi, weird bug for you guys. I can reproduce this reliably in 5EA.
- Have Lumen enabled (Nanite is enabled too, but I am not convinced this makes a difference)
- Have a directional light in the scene
- Drop in a sky atmo
- Make sure
Atmosphere Sun Lightis ticked on the directional light
- Press and hold CTRL+L, rotate your mouse to adjust, but do not release CTRL+L, then while holding, LMB click anywhere in the editor window. UE will crash.
Interestingly - not clicking LMB, but releasing CTRL+L will set the sun, and the gizmo will vanish as normal and no crash occurs. This is seemingly tied to the specific action of using LMB while holding CTRL+L while using the gizmo.
- DLight: 2lux intensity,
Atmosphere Sun Lightenabled. The rest at default.
- Atmo: all default settings.
- Lumen enabled by default with default settings.
- Mesh DF’s at default settings.
- RT disabled in project.
- Virtual Shadow Maps enabled.
- All static meshes in scene use nanite.