Download

[BUG SUSPICION] Severe Grafic Artifacts Shaderproblem with ADK 1.97.1

Hey StudioWildcard Team,

since the update of the ARK Dev Kit to version 1.97.1, I have heavy grafic artifacts on my screen within the ARK Dev Kit. The “Auto Compile Shader” function did not solve the problem.

This “Shader Compile” problem did not appear before the “Total Conversion” Version of the ARK Dev Kit. And it is only in the ADK. It is not at the game ARK: Survival Evolved.

My system:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 with 2x 3,16 Ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1066 Mhz
Grafics: AMD HD 6950, with 2GB VRAM

Here is a screenshot of that artifacts:

https://picload.org/image/iwaworc/shader_fehler.jpg

I like to participate the Mod Contest. But actually I am not really able do do anything in that direction, as long as the shader problem persists. And if it is because of my AMD Card, maybe; I am not really able to buy me an appropriate Geforce Card instantly.

Please help me, Studio Wildcard Team.

Best Regards
Vert

If you are talking about the low quality trees in the distance, then i have the same bug and only after v197, 193 on the steam adk works fine. Using gtx 780 Ti

Same here, GTX 770.

confirmed. ADK 193.x works fine! I reinstalled the older version, which isn’t ready for Total Conversions. Only in 197.1

Yeah it’s an issue with v197 in Editor view only, won’t happen on the Cooked Game. But should be fixed with v200 coming up

My cooked map (v197) is 10x smaller then v193 cooked map and only crash my game upon loading, Will this get fixed aswell?