*BUG* Slate: Cannot link plugin project using SBoneSelectionWidget

Hi,

I am currently developing a plugin module for UE4 that make use of a SBoneSelectionWidget.
According to the documentation, it depends on the Persona module. So I added them to the list of private/public module dependencies in my *.Build.cs :

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(
        new string[]
        {
            "Core",
            "Projects",
            "InputCore",
            "UnrealEd",
            "LevelEditor",
            "CoreUObject",
            "Engine",
            "Slate",
            "SlateCore",
            "Kismet",
            "EditorStyle",
            "AnimGraph",
            "AnimGraphRuntime",
            "Persona"
            // ... add other public dependencies that you statically link with here ...
        }
        );

Unfortunately, if I try to create the widget with

SNew(SBoneSelectionWidget);

The following error is popping at link time:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl SBoneSelectionWidget::Construct(struct SBoneSelectionWidget::FArguments const &)" (?Construct@SBoneSelectionWidget@@QEAAXAEBUFArguments@1@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __cdecl RequiredArgs::T0RequiredArgs::CallConstruct<class SBoneSelectionWidget>(class TSharedRef<class SBoneSelectionWidget,0> const &,struct SBoneSelectionWidget::FArguments const &)const " (??$CallConstruct@VSBoneSelectionWidget@@@T0RequiredArgs@RequiredArgs@@QEBAXAEBV?$TSharedRef@VSBoneSelectionWidget@@$0A@@@AEBUFArguments@SBoneSelectionWidget@@@Z)

It looks like the Persona module is missing some exported interfaces. Any clue about this?

Thank you,