[BUG] Setting ShowMouseCursor to True in GameOnly Mode make it UI Mode (need press MouseButton to look around) [Hotfix 4.14.1]

That happening after I upgraded to hotfix 4.14.1

P.S. How to rollback?

Hello MorskoyZmey,

After running a couple of quick tests, this appears to be working as intended. The game mode appears to be being set to game and UI. If you would like to be able to move the camera without clicking and holding, you could set the input mode to game only. I hope that this information helps.

Make it a great day

I’m sorry, if was misunderstood. The problem for me is that I want to show cursor being in GameOnly mode, but I can’t (since hotfix). After cursor showing up, I can’t look around as before.

I have provided an example that may be viable depending on your needs. Could you try this and let me know if it works for you?

Yes! It works!Thank you! But would it be submitted as bug? Not obvious and breaking functionality.

This is working as intended. The desired result varies between applications and so is more of an issue of input management.

Why this became “intended” only in hotfix?

After testing this in an earlier version the functionality appears to be the same.