I found a bug when creating keys on component using the key button in the detail panel. The result is the creation of multiple track for the same parameter in sequencer.
To reproduce it do the following :
- Create a blueprint with a scene component and a spotlight attach to it
- Add this blueprint in your level and add a track from it in sequencer
- On the blueprint instance, select the spotlight component in the detail panel, then add a Light Color key at frame 0 using the detail panel keyframe button.
- Go to frame 100, add the key without changing the value
- Go to frame 50, add a key but with a different color.
- Result : another track is create for that value