[BUG REPORT] On Audio Finished

Sorry for my English in Advance.
I’ll try explain the bug.
I was working on dialogue system and i had to make automatic play the next sound after the previous is finished. (Using Array) So I used On finished Audio (Audio - is playing - NOT- branch → True - play next sound) Everything works fine on 4.11 BUT I have noticed that in version 4.11.2 it is broken the same node sequence does not worked. Working only if set to False, but the function is going to loop over and over again. In 4.11 if to set to False it also makes a endless loop, but if set to true it play sounds correctly. In 4.11.2 it play sound only 1 time no automatic sound play
I guess it would be hard to understand, but I hope you will, thank you.

Can you show your blueprints?

Hey CRY3Modder,

As CleanCut requested, could you provide us with some screenshots of your issue, as well as some simple steps to reproduce this in a clean blank project using simple assets?

Thank you,

Here is the code in 4.11.2 to make it play need always ptreess “1” but in 4.11 u dont have to it plays itself. And I want to remind once more if in this code set is playing not to false, it will play automatic but it is going to loop.
Waiting for your reply, thank you.

Hey CRY3Modder,

This is actually a known issue has has been resolved internally for an upcoming engine release. To fix it for yourself in code you can use the image below for reference for the difference. You essentially are adding a check for bIsActive before calling OnAudioFinished.Broadcast() autoplay. What is happening is a play is causing pre-mature triggering of the callback.

Hopefully this resolves your issue, but if have further questions please let me know.

P.S. Open the image in a new Tab or Window to see it in full size so it is legible.

Cheers,

Thank you! Nice to hear that it is solved!) I am not a programmer so it will take me a little time to understand your code :)or I can wait until next Unreal Engine Update)
Thank you again.