Bug Report: HUD Breaks in First Person BP Template if FirstPersonBP folder is renamed.

Bug Report: HUD Breaks in First Person BP Template if “FirstPersonBP” folder is renamed and will not show again. Unless renamed back to “FirstPersonBP”.

Hi Baserage -

Thank you for your report. We have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce the issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged the issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In the meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide:

Thank you -

Hello Baserage,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-19000) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day