If I call GetOverlappingComponents node from OnComponentEndOverlap event callback it returns cached outdated array of components. But If I call GetOverlappingComponents by other event or action right after end overlap event it returns correct array. It seems like this event is triggered before the update of overlapping components.
- Create new BP Rolling project;
- Create new Blueprint class and add in this BP root Scene two boxes with CollisionPresets property set as OverlapAll (1st screenshot);
- Add this new BP on Level scene in front of the ball;
- Open PhysicsBallBP and in EventGraph assign OnComponentEndOverlap event;
- Call GetOverlappingComponents in this event callback (2nd screenshot);
- Notice: it returns wrong value.
It’s reproduced in any projects. BP Rolling project is most convenient for bug demonstration.