Bug? OSC (Open Sound Control Plugin) not working in 4.26 (works in 4.25)

Hello,
I’m currently implementing an exhibit and try to connect UE to a Displax Touch / Object Recognition Glass (to test it without the hardware there is https://support.displax.com/knowledge-base/object-recognition/tuio-simulator20/ )
Displax uses TUIO to send signals. TUIO is based on OSC ( https://www.tuio.org/ )
Therefore I’m using the OSC Plugin created by EPIC to parse the signals.

Setup:
An Actor in the level that creates and OSC Server on Begin Play. The two available events (Message received and Bundle received) are bound after the Server Node.
I connected a simple print to each node to check if any signal arrives.

In 4.26 the “Bundle received”-Event fires, though there’s nothing in the Bundle received. Upon inspecting the Log you can see the following message there:

As there is no way to still access the message, nor to customise what the Displax Hardware sends I’m at a loss on what to do here.

Interestingly enough, after some research I found out that people using Touch Designer are facing the same problem since 4.26…
In 4.25 everything works for them.

So I set up the same thing in 4.25 and am receiving the signals just fine. No warning nothing and I can access any value from the bundle.

Does anyone have a workaround or an idea why this is happening in 4.26? And ideally how to fix the issue?
I would want to avoid, downgrading my project at this stage in the project and am unforunately not savy in C++ to check the source code for it myself.

Any help would be greatly appreactiated.

Cheers
Daniel

Right. I am getting the same

LogOSC: Warning: Failed to parse OSCBundle of invalid format. #bundle identifier not first item in packet.

I want to connect Reaper with Unreal Engine with OSC
What is the problem even? What this means? Did you find a solution?

No, no native solution yet. I am currently trying a plugin, which I would like to avoid if there is a native solution.
Also it seems like the bug hasn’t been accepted yet in Epics Issue tracker

@colorofblack any luck? Are you using mrgustav’s plugin?

Same here 4.26.1
OnMsgReceived_AddressPattern node not working, Any fix yet ?

Hey, as I’ve checked the git repository I’ve seen that there was a fix for an OSC bug. As it seems this solved my OSC issue. At least bundles seem to come through now :+1: