[Bug] Matinee end track snap to zero

Build info :

• Version : 1711197
  • Install path : C:\Rocket

Specs :

• RAM : 16 GB
  • Graphic Card : GTX 660 (drivers 314.21)

-Description : The red end track of the matinee timeline go to zero when snap is enabled.

-Redo step : Enable snap in Matinee (with step of 0.1). Left click on the red arrow to move the end of the track.

-Results : The end line goes directly to zero.

-Expected : No teleportation to zero, just a normal snapping. Without the snap enabled this behavior does not occur.

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for that information. I was able to reproduce this issue in Beta3 and our current in house build. I have created a report detailing this issue and it will be looked into. I have found that it occurs after the snap is turned on, set to 0.10, matinee is exited and then opened again. Thank you again for your report, if you find any other strange behavior in the Editor, please let us know.

Thank you,

Alexander

Hi Fabrice,

I am attempting to reproduce this issue, but I have some questions. How are you setting up the snap to a step of .1? When you move the end arrow back out, how far does it snap? Please respond with any additional details that may help in this investigation.

Thank you,

Alexander

Hi,

I have attached a video showing the problem. I’m setting the snap by using the given drop menu in the interface. When I open the matinee, it looks like the snap is not yet “ready”. Like if the snap was at 0. If I update the snap step the bug disappear during the session while Matinee is open.

Matinee video